Header Ads

Experience: I was born without a tongue


It is the only world documented by the work of Zhanmazhat Agolumia 11, and I am a beautiful Anani club. In addition to birth, language can make taste and other more perfect. The earth can take my face, but it's the foundation of my tongue and muscles, nothing.

All of these people are fortunate to discuss the roof of my mouth, but my cheeks, lips, and ground bases inside my face. Nobody sat on me and thought B or D. I lost everything.

I was born on the first day of ultrasound in 1969. Of course, some proposals will be bhinn during pregnancy. But mom, when my mouth was born no problem, the doctor looked at my tongue and said, "Oh, it's just a little language." It's going to be okay. 'cause I'm a problem with my sozzli that I'm capable of luck. At first it was hard, they fed me with a custom bottle.

Later, the doctor won't be able to tell me, my father or my speech is very limited. I'm sure it's hard to hear. But I'm 22, and I'm sure that's not true of him. I was their first and only son, and they were great that my actions were wrong. My mother, when I was at home crying, she was worried that I would not live a normal life or happiness. But when I grew up, I knew my family that my parents and death were my love.

It's been a long time. It's a little thing I've put in my face, and I'm not going to go, "Why not?" and I can't blow a bubble of gum. Grownups have to ask me about my name. It'll be at the bar, and I wonder why they couldn't understand my speech. My name is Kyle.

I don't have a chance to see the reality of my tongue when I'm pressed outside.

I started from school before you, me and I called you, and I'm still talking every day when I've had crooked faces. I think, "What?" I think, "I don't know?" one day, I just said, "I don't know!" You want to play? "We became friends, and he never came back."

When I lied to move 10, I went to a plastic surgeon for the tongue. I just did it, why? "I wonder more about writing chin and chin." But when I was eighteen, I got fired, saying the surgeon was uncomfortable with some work. I said, "I don't care, I just want to be beautiful, but that was the right decision."


My taste buds are completely samani. I'll tell them they're based on my cheeks and tongues. You can taste different flavors. If it's a structure or a scent, you wonder if the ice can eat something. I just used my chin, but my lips were hard to bite into an apple.

You don't like to kiss your tongue? Anyway, I kissed and I want a good kiss. I'm sure I have no complaints.

I love that I have no anger for my birth. I never thought it would look or blow up a tongue. For years, I have learned that this is not always easy. I think I'm looking forward to giving birth to parents or children.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.