Header Ads

I'm enjoying the pressure of circumstances.


Chennai: India tour of South Africa in 2013, was of course a vital victory for the dead. From there the victory could be not only the upper body of India, but also the difficult situation abroad. 33 after Sri Lanka hit back a strong two-hundredth year of the next war, South Africa safaris for flights.

So: I am happy and comfortable in my post: victory
All you need to quickly open a new appointment for a close friendship between the assessment (Hall in Kuala Lumpur, an exciting match, with the frequency of South Africa abroad and the Challenge Stein Dell Fiat that wait for Kuhle and the opening of the Sheikh case, and then modest and partners and Much more.
As follows: it is difficult. But I'm used to it. My victory will choose
Ross:
He is part of the match Test Calcutta against Sri Lanka was 11 and then received a sequential 200. What terrible loss will not come back with the opening of eleven parts?
I focused on the game and how I could get on my call was struck by the case party more than I knew my comeback. I was sure after psychic than it was. I had some hiccups in the first game and a couple of trophy games. Ranzhi is of great importance that you can return to the game of war. I play in the mode and from there told me all about the mental power. I think all three are good size. In good condition.
You see three trials in the plural?
I have my career where we start in the locker room the power is good and positive. Make it easier with these two. We think of all the people. The debate is open. We share a lot of friends. Our communicative skills. Regardless of the theme, is open. If you clear your mind, the mind is clear and easy to go forward. I hope we can build good Test matches later.
High Voltage series against South Africa. What's that on your head?
Times and have been in South Africa several times to express themselves. This is very important, we will evaluate. My mind is open and the basic idea is trying to work. Speed.
Graham Smith will hurt Indian striker SA Indiana recently said...
I think that says the ball and bat. Should we fight among our demands too much. Challenges, an interesting and exciting experience for him to become better soon. So I'm sure the team is ready.
Dale Stein and colleagues who work with a specific plan to fight? We have no personal battles on the field?
My fight is not with the ball and the name. It is so. International goals at world class facilities in the state House, and Rami's charm and time. It is up to us to find, experience and enjoy and continue. This is a great experience for me personally and for the team. I don't know how you feel about your activities abroad.
I look forward to the external conditions to be in the series of Mr. India and South Africa in mid-2013. Pressure on the shoulders to resemble the weight ratio?
That's what I want to be. My situation is a more reliable player. Pressure and wanted me to have a fun time. This is a great opportunity and I'm going to represent billions of dollars. I was trying to carry out the surgery. Can I check and role it can play my shots. I'm sure it's a tradition.
There are many Sri Lankan series directly on stage prepared in SA India will not play the game is a habit of SA. How do you see the situation?
Some people say that you have to install 1000 and some don't even need to bat but network. It is very difficult to explain the cooking time. This problem depends on the people moving to the meeting. I'm lost and I have my own practical function in space. I'm working on it.
What did you learn from your last visit to South Africa?
Good condition, better understanding of the opposition as well as dust and attack you. I once. How to prepare gives you. The situation will be verified. Your plans, if the latter does not matter.
Think you can challenge the Indian offensive tempo and bat Beisadh SA in their backyard in the backyard?
Yes. When the quick attacks are on their own. They left because of the way the playground with our bowling division will be built. Because most of them are now playing abroad, many of us will enjoy. Archers, going experience. They know...

No comments

Powered by Blogger.