Header Ads

Says Rohit says, citing more power,


Indian: no power, but a great time hitting great Rohit charm produces and hits the female Indian bat says in the play.

Read more: Rohit Sharma, elegant thieves
"Of course, there is no such power. I can count too much with the ball. I know that my kids that the situation is my weakness really tried to play on the field possible, "Rohit for Sri Lanka T20 Horn attack common on Earth," he said.
Read more: Rohit Sharma T20Is parity the fastest century
Ingenious simplicity, light forces based on the modern aggressive power of Chris Gale as he removes the entire gamut of borders, quite the contrary.
But this is the only striker that three forwards in the form of double-102.
Establishes a long shot to ask for technical, Rohit, explaining his strategy.
"After six amounts in the field. I'm going to try to see where I can find an option for me. It is important to be able to play on the ground, "he said.
"All over the garden and the bullets do not want only area. It is important for me that the opposition parties to be sent.
"All I try to do is form. You just can't beat the neighborhood, you know that. It is always important to record the rotation around the field. And this is my strength ".
Beating Sri Lanka T20 double chance. But Rohit said he did not believe in the double century.
"Not much." just thinking go down half I wasn't thinking about a specific target. Not all outstanding tagging forms for some places extends to cover, he said.
"To go out and score as much work as possible (run). Not just 77.0, 200 or 300S. I got my team to provide a good location.
"When you don't understand the playback time. When you have time to run. and play and think. No, I never think about a double century to record horns or tea. "I want to drink the best team of winners," he said.
Rohit near Fifi Kohl leading regular Australian captain in his absence, and as difficult to understand, it catches the group leader Indian that millions of people have painted heavyweight.
There is a lot of tension, especially after the first game at Darassalas. He said, "we are in a position that we all have blogs inferior.
"Captain, I had a lot of thought, which is very difficult. We represent 140 000 000 people there is much of this pressure.
"Because I am a top leader for the first time, and when we play the next game, the pressure will be under pressure in Mumbai. Every minute you spend on Earth is important to me. So when you're bok, will be the captain does not know, "he said.
During 10-9 Rohit 43 118-rattle run sensitive balls and hit 12 strokes.
Asked about if prompted, passive reaction Rohit.
"I don't play by the fire of Ashoka. I'm just trying to hit the ball that hit the areaof the fire, please take a long time to stop after, "he said.
"When you should be better protected. He is not just at the border, and hit six more gaps will be happy to hit the ball. "

No comments

Powered by Blogger.